Switching from the world of Android to the world of iOS is exciting, but you just want to leave your old Android phone with the memories you’ve created with it… like all your WhatsApp content.
However, this process is more than just backing up your WhatsApp chat data on the old Android and then trying to transfer it to a new iPhone.
The chosen App would be “Wutsapper-Pasa WhatsApp&WB” developed by WONDERSHARE TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED.
How to copy and transfer your WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone with WhatsApp Transmission – Wutsapper?
- From Google Play Android search for Wutsapper, WhatsApp transfer app on the Android device, which includes the WhatsApp data you want to move.
- Choose a USB-OTG adapter or desktop toolkit, Wutsapper to connect your Android device and iPhone for WhatsApp transfer.
- Click “Chats Backup” to backup your WhatsApp data to your Android phone.
- Wutsapper starts to copy and migrate backup WhatsApp data from Android to iOS.
– Wutsapper is a paid application to switch WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, but you can enjoy transferring 50 free messages in your trial period.
– Special offers are available so you can enjoy a 35% discount on in-app purchases to move your WhatsApp to an iOS phone.
– You will need a USB OTG cable to connect your Android device and iPhone.