Sometimes we share fairly private information or images on Wasap, for example bank card numbers, very important messages .. among other things.
You can encrypt any message with a PIN for the recipient to decrypt, so that only that person can see the message and no other people have access to it.
Steps to follow:
- Download the app “Secret Messages CryptApp” from Play Store.
- Once downloaded, in the main screen of the app, press the center to start writing the message, once written, press ENCEYPT MESSAGE, you will be asked to enter a PIN for that message.
- You can now share the encrypted message to Wasap and/or copy it to the clipboard.
- The sender must communicate the PIN to the recipient, using any method, call, mail, etc.
- Once the addressee received the encrypted message, he/she must also download the app “Secret Messages CryptApp“, copy the encrypted text on Wasap and paste it into the app “Secret Messages CryptApp“, then press DECRYPT MESSAGE using the PIN you placed for it.