The AI or combination of algorithms proposed to create machines with human capabilities has marked a before and after in the technological environment. A clear example of this lies in ChatGPT developed by OpenAI, which is used in a wide range of applications to provide automatic responses.
Luckily, it is already possible to put ChatGPT in WhatsApp to take advantage of the capacity of this technology, when it comes to understanding contexts and responding fluently. Thus, it would be just like having ChatGPT in your contact list and asking “your best friend” what you need.
What is needed to add ChatGPT in WhatsApp?
One of the main advantages of putting ChatGPT on your WhatsApp is that you don’t need much to be able to enjoy its assets. Basically, all that is required is to use God in a Box, which consists of an Artificial Intelligence chatbot based on the GPT-3 model, with which it is possible to have a highly efficient contact to chat with via WhatsApp.
For free, you can have a real conversation through God in a box, as well as if it will be a new friend added to your WhatsApp contact list. Best of all, the tool learns from interactions with users and therefore, as follow-up questions are asked, it is able to provide more accurate, effective, and relevant answers. In short, the chatbot will improve over time and become a much more valuable WhatsApp resource.
How to put ChatGPT in WhatsApp using God in a box?
Given the advantages that God in a box offers to put ChatGPT on WhatsApp in a very simple way, surely you are wondering what is the procedure to follow to do it correctly. Here we explain all the steps you must complete to do so:
- From your mobile device and through your trusted web browser, access “God In A Box” on its official website.
- Once you enter the platform, you have to press the “Get Started” button found on the main page.
- On the next page that they show you, you must click on “Login” to continue.
- Now, it is time to create a user with your Google account, so you have to tap on “Sign In With Google” and proceed to choose the account with which you want to do it.
- Then, associate the phone number of your WhatsApp. Through the available field, enter your telephone number (including the corresponding area number) and press the “Submit” button.
- At this point, the same website will generate a number and you have to enter a WhatsApp chat with it, to write “Verify” followed by the email address used to log in and touch the Send button.
- Then, wait for the message that confirms the verification of your phone number and return to the God in a Box page, clicking on the link that is sent to you in that message.
- Finally, all that remains is to complete the registration to start using ChatGPT directly in WhatsApp.
Start talking with ChatGPT on WhatsApp…
After completing the above procedure correctly, it is very easy to start chatting with ChatGPT on WhatsApp, just like any other contact. Which is done as follows:
- Find the conversation with ChatGPT in your WhatsApp.
- In the text field, write “Hello” and send said message by pressing the button.
- The chatbot will automatically reply “Hi, how can I help you today?”.
- Now, you have to write the query that you need to perform. For example, “Recommend me an entrepreneurial film.”
- In a matter of seconds, it will provide you with a precise and detailed answer at the same time, highlighting the most interesting aspects of your request. In this case, in addition to giving the name of the film, it also issued a kind of summary about it.
Keep in mind that, unlike the results displayed by web browsers, ChatGPT takes care of offering you completely personalized answers based on what you ask, in order to meet your needs.
Is the free version of God In a Box unlimited to talk with ChatGPT on WhatsApp?
It should be noted that this tool based on Artificial Intelligence to implement ChatGPT in WhatsApp, has a free version and a paid version. In the case of the one that is free, it has a limit that is based on: You can only send messages every 10 seconds and monthly, up to 10 messages.
For its part, the paid version is completely unlimited, so you can resort to ChatGPT whenever you need it. By default, this is priced at $9 per month.
Why use ChatGPT in WhatsApp? Principal functions
Due to ChatGPT’s capabilities as a conversational chatbot, there are many utilities that can be given to it through God In a Box on WhatsApp. Next, we mention the most common of all so that you have an idea about what uses to apply to this chatbot:
- Write professional level messages.
- Write emails quickly.
- Transcribe any type of text you need.
- Solve math problems
- Request cooking recipes.
- Ask for recommendations of series, movies, music, books, etc.
- Get personalized exercise routines.
- Consult current news.